Mind's Eye Re: VAM

I have a bottle of duty free malt, so chin chin.  Insulin and and dapaflozin to encourage sugar excretion in my daily routine.  Allan is keeping his elixir of life secret!  Cold a miserable here outside.  Test from the West Indies might be some relief if England had any batsmen.  Time to start digging in the potatoes.  Retired now except for writing.

On Thursday, 31 January 2019 04:11:58 UTC, Vam wrote:
My doc says, "Alcohol could kill you." On account of heart condition, which pumps just one fourth... It means, I cannot drink over 1 lt of water in 24 hours.

I felt like slipping in, "Tell me something new, Doc." The T2 diabetes has worsened. The insulin dosage itself is not problematic but it is the body insulin resistance that has increased, needing a doubled dosage of Glacyphage.

Then, finally, it was discovered I have a gall bladder stone that is large. It is interfering most irregularly with both bile discharge and pancreatic output. I can't be operated upon, despite the simple procedure, because the body cannot withstand general aneathesia. Which means : no fat, no milk products.

The levels of creatinine and K- have their inconveniences, and add most food veggies to the no-go list.

Surprisingly, I don't feel so bleak most of the time. Kids are grown ups now, and have stepped up... I have the little pleasures from the company of a neighbourhood kid, who is allowed to barge in by rights. My wife seems to have become more graceful and beautiful, strong and content.

The potted plants have flowered. Green chillies are laden from time to time on a couple of their plants. There is sunshine in every balcony, and that's such pleasure, these cold days.

Lastly, the tablet contributes...to my writing and reading needs. Days frequently seem wondrous and my evening still starts with a 30 ml shot of whiskey. 😉

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário