Re: Mind's Eye long absence

I work at getting better every day.  Now the problems of recovery constantly. RPS thank you for the thought.

Originator is real.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajendra Pal Singh <1234rp@gmail.com>
To: Minds Eye <minds-eye@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: Mind's Eye long absence

Keep your spirits high, Allan, you will get well soon.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 3:40 AM allan <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
strange world I have very recently moved to Rotterdam ,  It has really been crazy period(s) in my life.. recently I found out I have massive scaring 25%+ of my right lung.. also saw the damage resulting from what would say was a semi-failed stent operation; survived massive heart failure due to exceptional doctors who didn't give up.
I have been sober for over 42 years now during this time I have been learning and exploring as AA puts it "a power greater than I am." that would not take much as I realized just how unimportant I am yet this power greater than I am.. during my Covid-19 illness I suffered rrm dementia, taking with medical staff during this trying times. I do remember turning to the power greater than I am. I have aways known that God of my understanding has an totally amazing personality I have ever known, One for me well.worth imitating. Best of all it doesn't what a person believes all beliefs have a spiritual path.
I hope no one goes through what I am going through right now.. if you are i hope your medical care is as good as I receive. the greatest amount my Doctor's appointments are by telephone. physical testing is done in both areas ..a thing resulting from from where I moved and the reluctance of turning over my medical care to other medical personnel..
the "World is crazy, the good people more than make up for the trash.
I hope this finds everyone well
Allan

Originator is real Noit separated from creation.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/98fcd8d8-1b91-464a-8b4f-0e43658f1395.maildroid%40localhost.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/CAKyfNYK0xM8EgTuAeYrANb2n4Bb2LK4g04SZ-H6_TaZDiLX4jQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/287d6141-43d5-42a7-8150-5312de2f78fc.maildroid%40localhost.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário