Re: Mind's Eye Life's Purpose

Wow, didn't see this before I posted my joke but please add my post to
yours. Perhaps what we are looking for is built in? I mean human
intuition, what is left undefined, of great importance and can be
crafted toward our noblest aspirations. It has never been a surprise
to me when wise ones refer to their teachings being an inner
exploration. I wonder what we can clarify to ourselves that would
benefit all humanity?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM, archytas <nwterry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Freud had it that the best people came from the best cultures and the
> best cultures were made by the best people.  I find our treatment of
> the disadvantaged and disabled bloody awful and am thus not inclined
> to think we have made much good culture.  You have it right RP until
> we are less 'existential' about individual freedom.  There lies the
> rub.  If I had answers, I would, of course, share them with you my
> friend and welcome any you have.
>
> On Feb 5, 11:26 pm, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A person might be searching for their purpose in life, and I agree, nothing
>> less than evolutionary scopes are to be considered.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM, RP Singh <123...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Life has no purpose except evolution ; a person has to search his own
>> > purpose in life and live for it. Some live for the attainment of wealth and
>> > fame , some for the freedom of their country , removal of corruption , some
>> > for the attainment of wisdom and some for the happiness of their children.
>> > You have to set your own priorities.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário