Mind's Eye new idea

Vam made a post on Google Plus   and it was an invitation to Zurkers..
I have never been a big fan of face book or Google + ..  and I am hoping this will be different,, and is owned by the users which I think is a good idea.. right now it is in a Beta testing phase and the only way you can join is by invitation,,,  so I am sending every one an invitation via this link     http://www.zurker.eu/i-27144-ixigwtsjdf  As I know I am bending the rules beyond the breaking point it will not be repeated.. I hope to see you there
Allan

Mods..  I think this actually good has potential and possible a second meeting ground.     I will not repeat the message on the group and if anyone wants a or loses this invite they can get it be contacting me..
Allan

--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário