Re: Mind's Eye Re: Banksters

Rigsy if you are interested in writing 5000 words a day..  it is not really that hard.. you might consider down loading a program call "Focus Writer" it is designed for just writing  and of cheap people like me   and you  it is free..  not to say you are cheap'
Allan

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM, rigsy03 <rigsy03@yahoo.com> wrote:
Start what? Writing 5,000 words a day? (How many pages is that?)//I
did expand my signals re dinner and it turned into a wild comedy-
Monty Python or the Marx Bros. style- and I think you would have
chuckled. Anyway, that merriment was brief after some family sad news
as there is no rest for the wicked afterall. Plus I must deal with
house affairs like challenging my water bill, etc.- stuff that picks
away like the eaglets nibbling our livers.//Am a quarter through V.IV
of Churchill- past the Crimean War and a lot to do with political
shifts of the 19th C. When finished, I will begin reading six volumes
on WWI.//Well, I have enjoyed your company- such as it has been- and
wish you the best- and all the others too.

On Mar 31, 3:21 pm, archytas <nwte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm going to start after a trip to the dentist next week, hopefully my
> last health engagement for three months before a fulfil a short US
> commitment.
>
> On Mar 29, 4:00 am, rigsy03 <rigs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Yes- health is always an issue. Well, smoking will kill me off but I
> > need one vice. The overview is uneven- men seeming to be in more
> > trouble than the women and I am the last to not take or do anything
> > save an occasional aspirin or vitamin pill but I eat and sleep well
> > and think that's important. Some women friends have had health
> > problems for a long time as well as aging fast. I might have tricked
> > my system by having a baby at 40- my doctor thought me his "star"- but
> > you know how whacky ob/gyns become over time. My internist is a bore
> > so I only visit every few years- he's cold natured and has missed the
> > obvious a couple of times. Doctors are becoming like bookkeepers. We
> > used to really know our family doctors- they would make house calls
> > and stay for coffee or a cocktail. Farewell to all that!
>
> > On Mar 28, 5:35 pm, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You are right, if it wasn't for their health issues, I'd have to consider
> > > to start digging to show them the direction they are going. And no, this
> > > being very grateful to have lived this particular life span in history
> > > sounds far too detached from real life here, but then the last time a was
> > > in church I had to laugh during the sermon where one wasn't supposed to
> > > laugh.
>
> > > Generally makes easily manageable.
>
> > > On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM, rigsy03 <rigs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > > Yes- I think their life was "hard" after the Allies had bombed them to
> > > > pieces and whisked off their scientists, etc. Losing a war can be as
> > > > trying as winning it, as it turns out. I don't agree that the 70+ are
> > > > rolling in leisure and loot, generally. I find most are very grateful
> > > > to have lived this particular life span in history, however. If you
> > > > are mocking them, that's sad- esp. the bunker bit- are you eager to
> > > > get them out of the way to their graves (the final bunker)?
>
> > > > On Mar 27, 2:33 am, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > Your position resembles me a lot of my 70plus friends here in Germany.
> > > > They
> > > > > generally have plenty of leisure time and money and find us middle aged
> > > > > neurotic. Their life was hard and looking back a little of that emotional
> > > > > warmth in the bunker/ Planwirtschaft would do us good to be able to
> > > > > understand what life really is about. And unfortunately capital
> > > > punishment
> > > > > is not allowed here anymore.
>
> > > > > On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:45 AM, archytas <nwte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > Your gist is right Don - though I fear they fancy war as the way out.
> > > > > > I think where we lost the plot is in not realising how little work is
> > > > > > now needed for a decent society and how much leisure we could have if
> > > > > > we weren't so neurotic.  I think competition should start on the basis
> > > > > > of decent wages and a salary cap - but how do we do this wiithout
> > > > > > something as perverse as a dictatorship of the mediocre?
>
> > > > > > On Mar 26, 6:10 pm, Don Johnson <daj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > - In the
> > > > > > > real world the horse is a dead donkey and I'm lending money to a
> > > > bunch
> > > > > > > of unemployable drifters who borrow the money to drink at ever
> > > > > > > increasing prices in my pub.
>
> > > > > > > The Bwanksters. I get it. That whole mortgage bundling scam is at the
> > > > > > root
> > > > > > > of all our troubles. The SEC should have never let that happen.
> > > > Smells
> > > > > > like
> > > > > > > fraud. House values are still falsely inflated.
>
> > > > > > > In the Macro where billions are at work my little example of what
> > > > money
> > > > > > > is(more like what it should be) does crumble. To dust. However, the
> > > > vast
> > > > > > > majority of us use money in just such a fashion as I have suggested.
> > > > So I
> > > > > > > do see your point on how the Bwanksters are hosing us. We let them
> > > > > > though.
> > > > > > > They couldn't do it if we didn't enjoy it. We meaning the General
> > > > Public.
> > > > > > > We like our houses and nice cars and some folks even borrow to buy
> > > > their
> > > > > > > toys. RVs and boats and such. wth you can always declare bankruptcy,
> > > > > > right?
> > > > > > > This kind of thinking has us where we are. Bankruptcy is supposed to
> > > > > > teach
> > > > > > > us something. Give us 7 years of no credit to become lean and learn
> > > > > > > sacrifice and thrift.
>
> > > > > > > We ain't larnin nothin'. The entire Occupy WJ movement seems to be
> > > > about
> > > > > > > gimmie, gimmie, gimmie. I did switch all my banking to my credit
> > > > union.
> > > > > > > That's my big stand.
>
> > > > > > > dj
>
> > > > > > > On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM, archytas <nwte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > Sadly Don, money ain't what you say - though I wish it was.  We
> > > > have
> > > > > > > > blue, brown and purple beer vouchers over here that correspond to
> > > > the
> > > > > > > > money you mean and one can borrow these from banks as long as you
> > > > > > > > don't mention you aim to blow it on wine, women and song.  This is
> > > > the
> > > > > > > > stuff we work for, but money and debt have become really weird.
> > > >  The
> > > > > > > > beer (or family comfort) vouchers in our pockets are being
> > > > devalued in
> > > > > > > > all kinds of ways we have no control over - from Tarp to queezing
> > > > to
> > > > > > > > the machinations of offshore "management techniques" that shift
> > > > jobs
> > > > > > > > abroad to depress our wages and evade tax through transfer pricing
> > > > -
> > > > > > > > plus the looting through capital flight.  The price we pay for a
> > > > > > > > banana includes all this.
> > > > > > > > The current rumour is even Germany is hiding a trillion or so of
> > > > bank
> > > > > > > > debt.  I think Allan is right and Molly's money-lenders' tables are
> > > > > > > > the false accounting ones of governments and banks.  Thieving and
> > > > > > > > government bread and circuses rather than genuine public spending
> > > > seem
> > > > > > > > likely culprits.  Every debt should produce a productive asset - so
> > > > > > > > why are these debts all feared to be so bad?  The standard answer
> > > > at
> > > > > > > > the moment is it's all a Ponzi that requires asset prices to keep
> > > > > > > > rising and new money to keep flowing in.  As Molly says it's an old
> > > > > > > > story - though I think more of the South Sea Bubble and French
> > > > people
> > > > > > > > signing contracts  to buy bits of Louisiana on a hunchback,
> > > > thinking
> > > > > > > > it was an island off the west coast of America.
> > > > > > > > Only 19% of the Greek bailout reached Greece and we still have no
> > > > clue
> > > > > > > > who owns much bigger worthless debt in Spain and Portugal.  No one
> > > > > > > > knows what, if anything, any of this massive electronically created
> > > > > > > > money (debt is the new money) bought.  Bank debt in the UK is
> > > > massive
> > > > > > > > but this would be a good thing if the investments were wise (much
> > > > of
> > > > > > > > it is held by foreign banks based here - maybe for the bad reasons
> > > > > > > > Lehmann was here with its repo 105 fiddles).  Money is now
> > > > produced in
> > > > > > > > accounting fiddles and this is the same money we hold as 'beer
> > > > > > > > vouchers'.  London is the centre of all this, but the debt held in
> > > > > > > > Eurozone banks is massive.
>
> > > > > > > > Repos work a bit like this - Don sells me his best horse and
> > > > agrees to
> > > > > > > > buy it back on a set date for a bit more than he sells it to me -
> > > > this
> > > > > > > > is like me giving Don a loan with the horse as collateral (the
> > > > extra
> > > > > > > > he pays at the end is really interest).  I never get the horse but
> > > > can
> > > > > > > > use it (hypothecate) as my collateral for the period of the repo.
> > > >  In
> > > > > > > > fact this can happen several times, and Don's horse can be the
> > > > > > > > collateral behind thousands of trades, all supposedly insured
> > > > through
> > > > > > > > derivatives.  So Don has his repo money and I'm loaning out loads
> > > > more
> > > > > > > > on the basis of a claim on his horse.  If all the loans work we are
> > > > > > > > both quids in and it's all insured so Don's horse is never at risk.
> > > > > > > > Fine, except these trades aren't between men like me and Don.  In
> > > > the
> > > > > > > > real world the horse is a dead donkey and I'm lending money to a
> > > > bunch
> > > > > > > > of unemployable drifters who borrow the money to drink at ever
> > > > > > > > increasing prices in my pub.
>
> > > > > > > > On Mar 25, 8:09 pm, Don Johnson <daj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Money is simply a means to goods and services we need or want. I
> > > > > > don't
> > > > > > > > > consider it greedy or immoral to want more for myself and family
> > > > > > when it
> > > > > > > > > comes to safety and comfort. Some would call this materialistic I
> > > > > > call it
> > > > > > > > > good policy. The more I make the more I feel safe. That is, I
> > > > don't
> > > > > > worry
> > > > > > > > > about food and shelter. That said, I will agree our society in
> > > > > > general
> > > > > > > > buys
> > > > > > > > > far more then it needs. We often borrow to do it. This is bad.
> > > > It's
> > > > > > bad
> > > > > > > > > when individuals do it and it's bad when governments do it. I
> > > > would
> > > > > > > > rather
> > > > > > > > > you see the borrowing part as the evil and not the spending
> > > > part. In
> > > > > > > > > general, spending is good. It helps us all and grows the economy.
> > > > > > > > Borrowing
>
> ...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário