Re: Mind's Eye dependency

I did that and do that quite often even when. I am able to go online. Just don't like the door locked.
Allan

On May 31, 2012 11:13 PM, "James" <ashkashal@gmail.com> wrote:
The net is not a destination, it is a doorway, indeed I consider it just another like that to go outside or grab something to eat. A very liberating thought, no?

On 5/31/2012 2:57 AM, Allan H wrote:
I could not come on line with my transformer yesterday.  Kind of a
frustrating experience,  All though I could access it using my
telephone, I bought a Galaxy Note,,  first smart phone that I actually
like,  at least for a while I have unlimited internet contract.  hehe
some time I use it to the max since I bought the Note it is really handy
to look something up on the internet,

I have had a data connection since just before my daughter was born that
makes 27 years    the early years were terrible truth be know,,
download time was expensive,,  It actually was cheaper to go and buy
the program rather than download it. Has a small BBS (bulletin board
service)  Mostly for my Geek friends who kept my system running, they
liked it because I had the best telephone lines and the fastest modem
(thanks to their efforts)

That is a lot of year of use and it is very much part of my life.  I
have Wi-Fi radar built into both my transformer and telephone by which I
can locate any wifi that is in the area and if I can access it..

There is a need within me to connect with the world,, I actually meet my
wife chatting on line..and fell in love online 1/3 the way around he
world..  (I thought it was a safe distance to flirt from and so did she..

When I really look at it though I very much enjoy the world around me
and my garden, with Joey terrorising the frogs and birds. I enjoy the
internet to the point that it really is a dependency.
Allan


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário