Re: Mind's Eye dependency

I can understand I do this email link via my phone as for your job, ,,, no envy
Allan

On Jun 1, 2012 3:23 AM, "James" <ashkashal@gmail.com> wrote:
I hear ya, at work I keep multiple browsers open with hundreds of tabs, thousands of bookmarks, multiple desktops, tabbed shell terminals (green on black of course), shared keyboard/mouse (synergy app) between multiple workstations managing several systems including virtualized platforms. It is still restricting for me performance-wise, really a 24/7 mental linkup would allow explosive possibilities for me, especially in the areas of working memory (which reading philosophy helps a lot with). Well, my memory sucks, though it can be uncannily accurate at times like always having to move a wall to find things, but very interesting details just pop out like blueprints. I'm weird. :p

On 5/31/2012 5:50 PM, Allan H wrote:
I did that and do that quite often even when. I am able to go online.
Just don't like the door locked.
Allan

On May 31, 2012 11:13 PM, "James" <ashkashal@gmail.com
<mailto:ashkashal@gmail.com>> wrote:

   The net is not a destination, it is a doorway, indeed I consider it
   just another like that to go outside or grab something to eat. A
   very liberating thought, no?

   On 5/31/2012 2:57 AM, Allan H wrote:

       I could not come on line with my transformer yesterday.  Kind of a
       frustrating experience,  All though I could access it using my
       telephone, I bought a Galaxy Note,,  first smart phone that I
       actually
       like,  at least for a while I have unlimited internet contract.
         hehe
       some time I use it to the max since I bought the Note it is
       really handy
       to look something up on the internet,

       I have had a data connection since just before my daughter was
       born that
       makes 27 years    the early years were terrible truth be know,,
       download time was expensive,,  It actually was cheaper to go and buy
       the program rather than download it. Has a small BBS (bulletin board
       service)  Mostly for my Geek friends who kept my system running,
       they
       liked it because I had the best telephone lines and the fastest
       modem
       (thanks to their efforts)

       That is a lot of year of use and it is very much part of my life.  I
       have Wi-Fi radar built into both my transformer and telephone by
       which I
       can locate any wifi that is in the area and if I can access it..

       There is a need within me to connect with the world,, I actually
       meet my
       wife chatting on line..and fell in love online 1/3 the way around he
       world..  (I thought it was a safe distance to flirt from and so
       did she..

       When I really look at it though I very much enjoy the world
       around me
       and my garden, with Joey terrorising the frogs and birds. I
       enjoy the
       internet to the point that it really is a dependency.
       Allan



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário