Re: Mind's Eye Re: Looks like they are finally forcing new groups on us

that is the problem  I see no difference I send and email  I receive an email..  what is the difference??  I have always been able to down load  email to my mobile phone..  not sure whether I like it or not ,, have yet to get something that important..
other than Allan H with a bell after it..  it is still just email..  either that or mine has not changed,


On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM, rigs <rigs117@gmail.com> wrote:
Allan- Maybe this format is designed more for mobile devices? I have started to send updates to my e-mail. I am not sure I want to do mobile anything.//I had further thoughts about my post from yesterday. Who can blame half the world's population for trying to liberate themselves? Marriage and motherhood are risky. The currency of society is money which provides some security- but not always.

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:12:18 AM UTC-5, archytas wrote:
I for one don't like the new groups format.  Took me a while to work out how to do a new post.  I suppose we might all get used to it.  A few posts have been going missing of late.  I;m hanging fire on contacting Google fr a few days as I've had trouble with other Google services.

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.

Of course I talk to myself,
Sometimes I need expert advice..

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário