Re: Mind's Eye organic life

I can understand not talking directly about experiences as many people do not understand, with friend including you I do not mind sharing.

Experiences are very valuable, giving insights not normally found. I have been fortunate as for the church I have been treated with respect, asked a lot of questions and expected to provide the answers. :-) formal inquests are not fun but interesting, I also learned a lot about myself which was interesting, but it takes a lot of silence.

Allan
A Living Soul

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário