Re: Mind's Eye Re: Aliens

To be convinced of a thing doesn't mean I am convinced of that thing.  To pose the question doesn't mean I do not know the answer, nor the reciprocal.  The answers I seek are the walls or boundaries of current thought.  I am happy to know I have convinced myself but often seek the voracity of others beliefs to test my own.  This is not an inquisition on my part but rather a building of walls that are sturdier than my own hands can sometimes make.  I do find it a bit odd that in this forum the birdie barely makes it over the net before a fowl is called.  Maybe it is a virus of social weariness.  Maybe each having given so much blood as to despise the thought of sharing an ounce of hemoglobin, coming up against the briars and thickets, as if something were to be forever lost in the searching.  Perhaps it is the laughs we don't share between the sips of tea.  Cast me in the shallow waters before I get too deep.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário