Re: Mind's Eye Re: Aliens

I wasn't aware that creatives were found untrustworthy.  I find that baring the soul with illustration and grandiose or diminutive works should allow folks to see the transparent nature of any deceptiveness.  But you are probably right, I would never trust an artist to mind my dogs.  My conclusion so far is that people respond to the voice they hear rather than the responder elucidating.  And I suppose as well that an eloquent Satan is still just as voracious.

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:32:48 PM UTC-4, archytas wrote:
I wasn't really thinking golf either Facil.  Though with birdies, eagles and albatross (two on a par 5), a fowl might be breaking the opponent's leg with a swing at the first.  To see the connections between "Molly's god" and comparative advantage one needs both stories.  I am not unhappy with the first, but see the latter as fit only for ridicule as a religious story proved not to work.  Students arrive in undergrad economics generally unaware how money is created - true in general of ordinary conversation regarding almost everything - hence our Blue Peter newsrooms (the paradigm case of a patronising children's programme here).

This group, even when bigger, has never been good on ad hom and the negative and I've never seen much clue on the nature of argument as very restricted (this is the academic view beyond text books and the rote teachers).  Max Weber, perhaps the master of 'cold dispassion' was mad for a few years before he came to that fiction.  Creative people are generally not trusted, perhaps because they so easily note morals, values and law are conventions (like money) and could be gone tomorrow.

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:28:34 PM UTC+1, facilitator wrote:
It was a metaphor, I am not seeking anyones blood even though it seems to be as the gold standard of thought.  I respect everyone.  I don't own the bullet or the gun.  I suppose if I continue to push further west I must encounter several wagon circles.

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:27:35 AM UTC-4, Molly wrote:
Not all of us require someone else's blood to find our way.  I suppose in here we respect that.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário