Mind's Eye Re: Big Brother

Always had you down as a sticky character Tony.  I really don't care what religion anyone is glued to.  One could take the view I hate them all equally, but human goodness actually seems to triumph in other ways that matter.  Ideas of reciprocity, tolerance and hospitality work rather well on me.  A few glimmers of them is usually enough.  When I get particularly holy as an atheist the exit strategy has to be humour.

Not much fantasy left in Hollywood in my view.  They never seem to pay much tax on the billions either.  Nasa will be dismissed as pure fantasy soon, just as its satellites confirm global warming ... 

On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:28:13 PM UTC, facilitator wrote:
Fantasy seems like a worthwhile valid pursuit, it has generated billions for hollywood while NASA goes broke.

The Romans had all of the statues in place so why not give them the names of saints.   I have no problem at all with x trianity. It's its adherents I find lacking.  I can say that since I am an adherent.

Toe Knee


--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário