Mind's Eye form and shape of God

quote from RP
Ok then what sort of form does God have?

now RP to answer that question I am going to have go beyond my mind's ability to comprehend and understand into the realm of I don't know.

I personally believe you can't separate God form his creation.. I have also observed that what works in nature is oftentimes repeated.
so the simplest conclusion is I (We) are only a part of the greater whole.. since we know matter (by God's law) be neither created or destroyed.. as for the Big Bang theory could nothing cellular division on a cosmic scale..
It could be possible that our universe is but a single cell within the Body of God?
Allan

do not murder, rape or enslave others

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/b5eeef54-1e6b-4d9a-b56a-31db4a6bb248.maildroid%40localhost.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário