[Mind's Eye] Re: God particle

On Sep 23, 5:24 pm, Molly <mollyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All you have to do is click "reply to author" instead of reply, at the
> bottom of a post that Orn has authored.  It will send him an email
> that does not appear in the post chain.
>

Cheers! I know that and have used that option on several occassions.
I think I've even sent you a message or two that way. The problem is,
though, that Orn couldn't reply in kind. That is, if he did, I
wouldn't be able to see the message. Nevermind, though, everyone is
covered, now and the book is in the hands of the publisher!!

In fact, I'm already 6,500 words into my second book. This one is a
fiction novel. The basic plot is that the mother of all vampires,
Lilith, wants to infect the world before finally giving up her
immortality; however, a return of King Arthur, and his best friend,
Perry (Percival) come in to save the day. This one is being written
so that it can easily be screenplayed into a movie.

> On Sep 23, 6:14 am, Pat <PatrickDHarring...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Sep 22, 2:41 pm, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Why don't you turn it around and send him an email asking for his name? I'm
> > > sure he'd appreciate that.
>
> > I would, but I have no email access myself!!
>
> > > On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Pat <PatrickDHarring...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Aug 30, 12:40 pm, ornamentalmind <ornsmindseyes...@yahoo.com>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > Perhaps Pat has some more observations on this.
> > > >http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-god-particle-cern-chief.html
>
> > > > Of course I do!  The "Higgs Structure", as I call it, exists in the
> > > > space through which our space-time expands.  We can't find it because,
> > > > essentially, we're IN it.  This is why gravity works perfectly
> > > > smoothly throughout the universe, yet science can locate no structure
> > > > within it.  Its like looking for the edible part of a plum or a cherry
> > > > by searching the pit.  We are inside the Higgs bosonic structure.
>
> > > > By the way, I'm finished with the book, now, and, of course, this
> > > > topic is in it.
>
> > > > I'm now online gathering names for acknowledgements!!
>
> > > > Orn, I'd prefer to use your name but I'm terribly sorry, I've
> > > > forgotten it.  The problem is, you can't post it to the email address
> > > > I'm logged in under, as the email account was shut down time ago.
>
> > > > I'll be back online in a couple of days.  Let me know what to do,
> > > > please!  Cheers!  ;-)- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário