[Mind's Eye] Re: MiNDS Eye have covered many topic covering how the sences both those of feeling taste touch hearing and seeing :"now this'

On Aug 18, 7:21 pm, Jo <jojocasame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a
> faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant
> and has forgotten the gift." Albert Einstien
>

Thanks for that Jo! I only wished I'd read that before I handed my
book over to the publisher. As a great deal of the book is philosophy
derived from Special Reletivity, it's always nice to hear another
quote from Einstein that showed his mind was in the right place and
that he knew others were missing some of the more important aspects of
his findings. Again, thanks for that!!

> On Aug 18, 3:57 am, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > In this case I would say: my English lessons. :)
>
> > But let's up the ante and say, "I see your point, Howard." No matter how
> > many senses you take into account, its mind analyzing.
>
> > On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:33 AM, creible hulk <howardmos...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > knownleage giving and recieved how as to the basics of how we
> > > attain ... that which we need to power our being like the same with
> > > the food we eat ... and what lessons where those chrishable.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário