[Mind's Eye] Re: MiNDS Eye have covered many topic covering how the sences both those of feeling taste touch hearing and seeing :"now this'

On Aug 19, 5:30 pm, Jo <jojocasame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course life can be cut-throat. It stimulates our instinctive nature
> and forces us to fight. Some of the best lessons I've learned were the
> hardest. But what I think Einstein was trying to say is that a playful
> approach to life opens the mind to creative thought. I can see where
> rational thought is important but come on, we're not robots. We have
> the ability to create! ;-)
>

Einstein said himself that he wanted to try to discover how God
created the universe. He was a believer in Spinoza's God. That is,
he could easily see the transcendence but couldn't grasp the
immanence. Had he lived a three or four decades later and was able to
see the better part of string theory develop, I think he would have
seen what I have. So, whilst I wish he could have seen it, I'm glad,
in a way, that it's been left to me. ;-)

> On Aug 19, 7:02 am, rigsy03 <rigs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Yes- add my welcome also. I am trying to figure out why you have such
> > a spiritual take on life as I think it's pretty cut-throat but never
> > fear, I will listen and am curious.
>
> > Yes- thanks Al for a-bombs and nukes. "Einstein's Dreams"...
>
> > On Aug 18, 1:21 pm, Jo <jojocasame...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a
> > > faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant
> > > and has forgotten the gift." Albert Einstien
>
> > > On Aug 18, 3:57 am, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > In this case I would say: my English lessons. :)
>
> > > > But let's up the ante and say, "I see your point, Howard." No matter how
> > > > many senses you take into account, its mind analyzing.
>
> > > > On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:33 AM, creible hulk <howardmos...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > > > knownleage giving and recieved how as to the basics of how we
> > > > > attain ... that which we need to power our being like the same with
> > > > > the food we eat ... and what lessons where those chrishable.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário