Mind's Eye Pandemic

Well it is looking like i will be in lock down until 2021.. 
Oddly i am finding lockdown to be quite pleasent. It is dust and pollen season so I had purchased a dust face for just this season.. it is a excellent mask and fits quite well .. the nice part is people keep social distance.. plus. lol
When I look at it I really do not really go out other than shopping (I like walking to the stores) but now I am also getting more exercise between a cross-country ski trainer and a step ohyes my personal trainer / guard dog (who needs door bells) Joey whole carefully watches to make🤔 sure I am doing them right.. then makes sure she gets her nap on my lap..
We have had Tana for 9 years and Joey for 8 years now..  because of our increasing age we d decided to train them to use a potty board.. excellent for bad weather the good thing now is there is not the difficulties in walking them in the lock down.. we also found pre virus a very good delivery service, we place our order and it comes to our door.
Have been pondering the personality of God..  lol 🤔🙏 .. and let me tell you that Dude is so cool.
The real big question is how are you doing during this on going pandemic..  do you need any assistance or anything?.  I am not rich but I can stretch our budget a bit.
Allan

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/CAGRtqe-E-J54wS-2M%2BeMPeBPpHFYoUYZygYLnPXWUsydK4Gs4w%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário